InPlace is UNSW’s enterprise-wide platform for managing all Work Integrated Learning (WIL) activities (placements and project-based WIL).
- As a Partner, you will access InPlace via https://placements.unsw.edu.au* and then clicking on 'Other Accounts'.
- It is recommended that you use CHROME as your web browser.
- An email will be sent to you from 'UNSW InPlace' that will confirm your email address as a login and a 'reset password' link where you can create your own password.
- User Guides are available to assist with all aspects of navigating InPlace. When you first access InPlace, a ‘Quick Tour’ demonstration can be viewed to provide you with an InPlace overview.
* Please note that whilst the link to the InPlace platform incorporates the word ‘placement’ only, the platform is used for all WIL activities at UNSW, including project-based WIL. Also note that ‘placement’ is a general term that refers to internships, clinicals, and clinics.
If you have any problems accessing InPlace, need more information, or would like to be provided with any specific User Guides, please contact UNSW’s WIL Central InPlace Support team at email@example.com